Wednesday 14 September 2011

Staring at you

Did you knew? That I love to stare at you.
There is so much thing I see through when I stare at you.
I saw what's love is, I saw how to love someone.
I felt happy when I stare at you,
I'm happy cause I had you, I finally had my true love.
When you hold my hands and walk in front of me, I always stares you at behind.
I felt extremely happy cause you are the one who always stayed at my side.
You bring me happiness, You let me know that how great is love.
You always care for me, always cheer me up, always standby me,
always protects me, always accompany me, always loving me,
always holding my hands and never let go.
Did you notice, I always hug you from behind?
Whenever I hugs you from behind, I know that this shoulder will always be mine.
I know that I can always rely on you, I know that this shoulder will never leave me.
But my dearest hubby, whenever you need me, I'm always here for you.
I will let you cry on my shoulder, I won't let you cry alone.
I love you forever, Shawn Chow Jinn Shyan

No comments:

Post a Comment