Sunday 11 September 2011

My words

I'm just 16 years old, consider young.
Still a immature, still have a long way.
But there's something I've learn in my life.
Something really reeeally important.
I've learn to fall in love,
Maybe others would said that I'm crazy.
Because a 16 years old girl falls in love like....insane
But whatever, I know what I'm thinking.
People used to say that I'm always so rush,
Never think clearly then take action.
I know cause that's the old me.
I'm much more different now.
It's not that I being proud of myself,
It just that I know I won't be regret after all this.
I've decide to love him forever.
I meant what I said, I never ever love someone like this.
I'm not insane, I'm just happy that I had him.
I will hold on to him forever, FOREVER!!
I want to marry him, I want to spend to rest of my life with him.
I love you forever Shawn Chow Jinn Shyan.
I wont love anyone else beside you.
I will never ever leave you as I already promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment